Re: [avtext] Alia Atlas' Discuss on draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-07: (with DISCUSS)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 15 June 2016 23:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=vnznrNpyOZa2BTjIyM1BhwRUVZ0=; b=Kx+Z5Q pe3gP5uCe0fvVPIRU+XtJmGeFTfPDECd4FDhqIK0hP2+RaN4UIqbZoPac6/TBn5d QWc9O0DSPF2UFVHtz5PnkhC0A3I2sVfBlFFDvyOIIOhHHxXV+y5SKWGUFtAA1bTv g3WiTEBdx5EW0nnOY85RB2VepvwaFJWCSrhBU=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=vnznrNpyOZa2BTj IyM1BhwRUVZ0=; b=s5DX//kK5yjqQ/CpsC4PDZPT7HzAj9J635ochqUE04WCCaR OJXB2MS7kvJwVSmLCgZ+QE6o1mbVUxi4N1jLh7Fn7dUSrNPi0q6goEqOiPwbOMAF 5FdquatVtZLiFB8RJJjVc1xFokz2F+ZcwUhsklzFbKID55BnsH65rRBcO448=