Re: [babel] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-babel-rtt-extension-05: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 19 February 2024 11:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1708342217; x=1708947017; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=8I4RYQEsluWM28E4vUSxRDRUqR2kIOwYm6GklcumBwk=; b=fApAJtEQsO2gNxRaE4ykxv7MH/zBMDY2o1atsR2WJDYa8ZoIL80/EXE5LyQwBGePqJ Z5eDMppyt5N1JdYqEBpVvydxhOio/zWBmEo+U8meGKe87sCemQSsDkjpUvqNTvYLnGnP D/woPORfsQJpsf6gRC2py8yWYO6V04JR1PBzoQFEFBlQSv+bqv26Y5dkMJyd01PBhy4i 1e6cVk+QLcNuDgztwS9nKMAbOlwD2HydCv8oUVxW0aLI6GWQ0SYK7iHf9hVpmyoSXW/E b0vWPNwrhSkh45D5TcSI668kRzZHarJtAJIkKrxsz4q1BpyW9iIzQjv34Dh2nNG1ZWSN pvlA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1708342217; x=1708947017; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=8I4RYQEsluWM28E4vUSxRDRUqR2kIOwYm6GklcumBwk=; b=ULGAlxh1G9zyZgKTpsLawFoY++jrk1FeNDj3PWUDqsHqYZQ3JvLYLfSV2CBJe5mtgi OFHqfVMklRNX/Giw6NhJ3L9K43TdAGRSvOA0kIHeHEOPdwkeyHtO5RlO6+CZqPtoXeP6 6NaSomfHWlXDJ8J3zAdufYzfNwqDzA1UvYTa/XV6irmXpsYqRZ6bx872y+IZcmTxFcek 6aLlFvKfc1zr1P7x6dTnUn3kUBkuPk5vPs5H1fkV1xeDBzxsViuc2fQbYuBxAnKSDt6S rcC5T5nuqt0MERbRXtAvVgjLsu23HJcT59LbBMB+totHoeFuxteyj65utZbeK4L2SgFP zh+Q==