Re: [Banana] Fwd: BANANA BOF Request

mrcullen42@gmail.com Sat, 01 October 2016 20:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=AszAR+IvGwp4etTkH52/h/hZyKmvIW+vdUXRKIwEzAM=; b=Psw/g81gkMnO/syI4hou+IElyXwA9YHuX19LbIyIoa/ANrROINJbM4fmGT1eWtQELk CLBWlXrBpIWkMEuZcF+L4NPS65PxwNVjPgauaK7nT5oz4YH226IUGs8/Zc6fStY5geeR D0pWXFUzbAQBtg3ABVxV8mcu+oe+nKw/UE97g06mrS5A0jmHYzGZLn4UeyS36KlUUGZD P6bzHPwxlVvDlVEQjWkqFSVJHhN2Dr20RgxOS86tgdDx6z2FuPbQ2mB3TzGmwGs+dktW qTXYmPFb4QUQL+OgWA9pXlyErzrsi38P0Ah3jZQUT6h23mbtSfCO2FoiEfmG28MySTjV Xqdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=AszAR+IvGwp4etTkH52/h/hZyKmvIW+vdUXRKIwEzAM=; b=Fm5Q1MZWtC08uVcqiyBMMOr0jAgMV2f47+sHtyWtKy7ZwGtCaFnd7DqlYTdmJNd+c1 UbMVI4VS+096poOhCYwZMzBpCu7lXqCfgLHia//eYHWct58OL1ktrivutnBXlCJakzEe P2Fk3eQQvcLZ622CTqhCGwhzPULJH4/4ASIA7GrBWwZtf3vy3wKGd7pQnqtfT3jd2/NQ dbak+wMX1ZSIjlr2Esb6k8+x+Udv9ABoJ9nk7TXLa6LyOAAlcsBOQ0xfgKmRtyOauEfC J4kAvYS541g+ZVwWSvwO52KGN32f1xjNrFoDFtJnW30dyEm5YJ40UzqnOeVcCho+E38b s+iw==