[Banana] [flow/congestion-control behavior for different solutions]

"PEIRENS Bart (TSI/MST)" <bart.peirens@proximus.com> Thu, 28 July 2016 11:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=proximus.com; i=@proximus.com; q=dns/txt; s=dkim; t=1469706700; x=1501242700; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=M7rHohPAS01A6bors0oSYqgIN1L+lZcy5Gz9LXshbik=; b=l6dkl8UTsziVymEyANnv10RdzxHOElntvUvx2w5cyrEIES36IJbTxQrJ +zOFZJQzNV64G9Z1JQbpbUCQNQneWPnsJ2s5nM0IhR6lrq9nVwnfmILNp K/vO3E4RvljvXxjxK2GU0hz47hGkHn9xPyz7CvRWWUruYLa+YHYUynbNL 4=;