Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-korhonen-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-01.txt

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Sun, 23 January 2011 04:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=fpeZHsGiVlwhHveqZDdKsrOsAMEriM/uMbsMqf/+wjY=; b=ucQJ7yLtvvRSl6LD7GBoiLBIUE9+P2BAL1fYZIIuAc2n01TYvq5X1mHvEAjj2+DiSa 3q0RlNnVzSHd1BhfxqtsGHCd2ap9clIGWO533yyIHJEgLd+abk5vC6lRrdO+JNYZNDVt tjPct9s9ODZe8vvwe7cCEM9YQNg33Rwr1bpYk=