Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-00.txt
Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca> Mon, 29 July 2013 13:58 UTC
Return-Path: <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca>
X-Original-To: behave@ietfa.amsl.com
Delivered-To: behave@ietfa.amsl.com
Received: from localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 8FB9511E80D9 for <behave@ietfa.amsl.com>; Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
X-Virus-Scanned: amavisd-new at amsl.com
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: -2.45
X-Spam-Level:
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.45 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AWL=0.150, BAYES_00=-2.599]
Received: from mail.ietf.org ([12.22.58.30]) by localhost (ietfa.amsl.com [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id jDPr3V4Z2V0e for <behave@ietfa.amsl.com>; Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:58:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from jazz.viagenie.ca (jazz.viagenie.ca [IPv6:2620:0:230:8000::2]) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0413321F9AD3 for <behave@ietf.org>; Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:57:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from porto.nomis80.org (h230.viagenie.ca [206.123.31.230]) by jazz.viagenie.ca (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id A00B0403DC for <behave@ietf.org>; Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:57:38 -0400 (EDT)
Message-ID: <51F674D0.3040603@viagenie.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:57:36 +0200
From: Simon Perreault <simon.perreault@viagenie.ca>
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: behave@ietf.org
References: <CAH3bfABtMxZkEyhoAAih5bsDzP6H7BzzMr88h6Tx6+M2Siqbgw@mail.gmail.com> <CAKcc6Aep7cK_Dt=CFsQM3F5Fn8Oy9Ui1_9gd7u6_d4pYOd1OZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH3bfAB1dLvBJ2FrMvc7bANcUsneZ_xcOk_RPJaMkO=RrWnGCA@mail.gmail.com> <20130729134623.GD51737@mx1.yitter.info>
In-Reply-To: <20130729134623.GD51737@mx1.yitter.info>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"; format="flowed"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-00.txt
X-BeenThere: behave@ietf.org
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.12
Precedence: list
List-Id: mailing list of BEHAVE IETF WG <behave.ietf.org>
List-Unsubscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/behave>, <mailto:behave-request@ietf.org?subject=unsubscribe>
List-Archive: <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/behave>
List-Post: <mailto:behave@ietf.org>
List-Help: <mailto:behave-request@ietf.org?subject=help>
List-Subscribe: <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/behave>, <mailto:behave-request@ietf.org?subject=subscribe>
X-List-Received-Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:58:55 -0000
Le 2013-07-29 15:46, Andrew Sullivan a écrit : > Regardless of the advantages of any one technique, I don't understand > why this is a thing that one ought to do at all. > > What problem does it solve to make v4-only nodes initiate connections > to the v6 network? Why is that a problem we ought to solve? > > I suggest that it is a problem we do _not_ want to solve. It keeps > v4-only nodes alive longer. That's not a goal I share. By that logic, dual stack servers should move to v6-only. Simon -- DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca NAT64/DNS64 open-source --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca STUN/TURN server --> http://numb.viagenie.ca
- [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6… Qiong
- Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-… Dan Wing
- Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-… Qiong
- Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-… Will Liu (Shucheng)
- Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-… Xing Li
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Liu Dapeng
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Qiong
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Andrew Sullivan
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Simon Perreault
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Andrew Sullivan
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Brian E Carpenter
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Branimir Rajtar
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Andrew Sullivan
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Brian E Carpenter
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Qiong
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Qiong
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Andrew Sullivan
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Branimir Rajtar
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Liu Dapeng
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… Qiong
- Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-… Satoru Matsushima
- Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-… Qiong
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… xiechf01-Gmail
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… xiechf01-Gmail
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… joel jaeggli
- Re: [BEHAVE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4… joel jaeggli