Re: [BEHAVE] [v4tov6transition] draft-arkko-ipv6-transition-guidelines WGLC

"YangGL" <iamyanggl@gmail.com> Fri, 10 September 2010 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=exNyl1I1J6fAYbkjB1/Dlkb67sfWVvdNdppKOSYSwtA=; b=Bse7EgntCWUpGOEx/kRWddAsc6VjkIeAydOqvMElFJ8Bl8VAVfPqz5C+I9iEiwASXC 91aTzDrpcctvkxe2v9QXJbB4s9FIjcJw9DH1hEB5TXOgCKuf4cRwr0Q4XhHQcVZY6/6Y U4VlcaS9N/r88VhLNSviMlXtlsFLMy4iNNh00=