Re: [BEHAVE] input sought - PowerDNS Recursor additional Lua hooks for IPv6 DNS64 and Renumbering

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Sun, 14 November 2010 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6pguZ1qxHqmECgl/GRL/bxOLwn1U9aPgqY8igSx/Y/w=; b=C3KOzRcWWf2Gt3vyONeCokop+1I3seyHl7GeiPHluLkZqInV7HMlUCBMT1Hq8lOPik PHa2IVzmnOn180rcvlggYLBuID3MfONU243nVi3a/qrToKK4zH/Ualqp+qon5cwqehpT y1umNsOKniKM7pF5dD6AI4xqWz0feruA1jmco=