Re: [BEHAVE] BitTorrent with shared IP addresses

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Fri, 31 October 2008 16:56 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: pierre.levis@orange-ftgroup.com
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:56:20 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3555; t=1225472181; x=1226336181; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20BitTorrent=20with=20shared=20IP=20addre sses |Sender:=20; bh=3l1OO1xP1UsXiyVR9AUUEAHcKS7EpaaEmGJfRsek2HA=; b=mYlaX8t4Or4WTz2KOgTN/o4SvQGFaIB3nh47khmH3aBcVnZ7xXzZqvDmBX 8ZpCf14iKsuHTf91+gCZ120QAZ0BkdOmOQVykbIF6XREvr5fO7nJjGGDcU0t fX8DgYDxgy;