Re: [Ietf-behave] New draft: NAT Behavioral Requirements for TCP

Senthil Sivakumar <ssenthil@cisco.com> Wed, 23 February 2005 04:11 UTC

From: Senthil Sivakumar <ssenthil@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 20:11:07 -0800
Subject: Re: [Ietf-behave] New draft: NAT Behavioral Requirements for TCP

I am surprised by this parallel effort while there is another draft
on TCP behavior already submitted and waiting for reviews. I am
pretty sure that you are already aware of this work (since you
were a co-author and decided to withdraw at the last minute).
But anyway, I don't see a lot of differences in the content in this
draft from the other TCP draft that I, Kaushik and Bryan had
submitted.
Chairs,
Could you please clarify as to what is your stand on this
parallel effort?
Senthil