Re: [BEHAVE] Comments on draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging-02

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Sun, 28 July 2013 08:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bhBJ45FIAMHanQyrkiqJCuwOJ/Lg3bZabh2GLODFMwo=; b=mA3Kv+oGEPX3wF+dYQHbfROtnPMqUb99hay9otT7FazO+El6k5+jO69nTY4ZjkdvLn SX4OwRjxsdpxSBOmI9RIwv0DXXSGzR33cW2nlIU/Yest1ezRPALQqa9t/4v26s5qGVaS 9VIGNGfPTS69jx+FUL4GrZ7oS9q6LlVh4DC3O3yLDo/ypxJsh5xsCXCRu1XjIRBycx5v 7qJJwKXHK5mybCHhZ1BgaUjsbBEq8mnqdfcQ8HrU0dk323Xh8Z2qBKxiLenPIqocokB2 j/Vu7PQQrPgJKnTm46UX3z2j93u+RCptsBtcte1Qq3LMO4a2xlNje9zFW88uxZWd3hOy NveQ==