[BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-behave-syslog-nat-logging-03.txt

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Sat, 21 September 2013 02:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yHSMqzYREVouhWz3C8+1dHKJGG/eVYB1s3gxwgHRZ4A=; b=iiAqOfCZ2KLRRQ6XpvI7HWnHcpuvFnTlmKmv+XvtiqSoU6dSfBDK+1GuM0TYXAJB7o mAkNHVjqynZKVE/E26+H5Pt6ANintHvcujTnFE41gH9NwsLAzA50acK95AQYj4JEs389 cUNSuAjSY91CNOip1pJRY0H6So2aNDlAkKdIzmJ+onh69vJ3ZArIb8ZkXYsIDw9PmT11 or8gmI2DDEwS6GWQEi5SiUiCoLjUHjzYJB9s1raDasHi/fDRkUul5L6Qed/2qT5AwWlm dv8wlLm22hi2SEPpWDJ8I881VtRQ4lD87BJlwmrBAiP6nfezSoXplAhu8o65tq1jp0G7 ZBVw==