Re: [BEHAVE] ***SPAM*** 5.548 (5) Is nat46 worth researching?

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Mon, 02 May 2011 17:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kCYQkpnJHQhrdbfGZf4IB1/LXrX1lV8cOfIdUoUm5MA=; b=CZFEP1ZISpkuOgdFfzQfIVsaGDGyw2aSDWCGWzY/kg0pXDWhOIru6Jl+eQXvK0eOXz oGQDOV9F4fVj0oLAVFcwd6+a52IKHJ4iFvFZ3DeLjG8a2a68TWzm5hn/77/pMRNGomjZ vPoy4s077WyehcbP2cb2eD/KuQCr2XOs2Tbys=