[BEHAVE] Re: removing application milestone

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 17 July 2007 17:39 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Henry Sinnreich' <hsinnrei@adobe.com>, 'David Barrett' <dbarrett@quinthar.com>, behave@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:39:45 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6330; t=1184693990; x=1185557990; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20removing=20application=20milestone |Sender:=20; bh=Tr6kfjF0UZ0l4cWWFLB/S2NZ52XP4ABk8DlYAN3PIX4=; b=OiLMeIj9vOlUpKETDRqeiW8BjqjOuJkGb6lHTvhhkXNLbMqNUhIVJEtc5JulNMUTZylJdfad 6cjQbHdNWTznqZdLNqOJTq3fwahnkJH7QMRjYeEu28zA8CslbG9bbXmzAfCHWBZOLBf2EfM3Av mNmBGKYguPfB5IBgdzv3Rf8Qw=;