Re: [BEHAVE] Comments on draft-sivakumar-behave-nat-logging-05

"Senthil Sivakumar (ssenthil)" <ssenthil@cisco.com> Mon, 14 January 2013 23:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=60698; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1358205117; x=1359414717; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=5oQpYKEZ84tFdrjz9XLMeJLgVI9A8e6Gq8ynti/pFFg=; b=Monc/Z+2v6I5mFY1l9YgSXBM8SO3SNxJc50jSjawgUs42nVSE0WN5E75 T9I2E3g9ZuXK+inb6z+rFWwvM85z883jlQaYR/N8eimKADXdey0C0dJRg be0nPuEzcXm30eFYCMXjX0Y+BIRUJmIT6AoscEMtRlqDXOL00sjiOo9JT Y=;