Re: [BEHAVE] Application awareness of translator in draft-baker-behave-v4v6-translation-00

Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 30 October 2008 22:18 UTC

From: Fred Baker <fred@cisco.com>
To: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 06:18:07 +0800
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4304; t=1225405090; x=1226269090; c=relaxed/simple; s=hkgdkim1002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=fred@cisco.com; z=From:=20Fred=20Baker=20<fred@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20Application=20awareness=20of=20translat or=20in=20draft-baker-behave-v4v6-translation-00 |Sender:=20; bh=yX0woj/1brooFyEs7Dr9z4ydSRqQpHi9K0ZXj4ezHFM=; b=CsoLsBOMq2VgYEx6vDZYafVIcz5x8ei/KNddQ6eUktnjBvNoNpGamcXMkw 5uw03c9MwGhM7hOrJSHBkBTaSAu6SLQ/amIEd6a0CSuQfVcOaCkM6pof6p0O DwYriS9J4vzrISefWerajD3VC1uZHg1FTM1VsI8K2QoFsvTrlBGRs=;