Re: [BEHAVE] Comments on draft-bagnulo-behave-nat64-00

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Wed, 23 July 2008 23:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0Yiaw7zUipfWDcWiPCRbY4MhbfbaZKxBtzkzpDyv2eg=; b=wXuXwisBjaiuJ2ladAsP4AinyC+jWLcf80BsLaQkeYpxqmq/oNzlo7wLLn4ROyRn0J LDu0B8uKBje0LdbTZStrHXNynGHQnnS2QqqlfzCKXoxQ25b/VLSyaXEAn8XdU1a6SPx9 olUXQdbGzhAbs7RYV6DMCfYho1mEPhqJP7rAA=