[BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00.txt

kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp> Tue, 02 April 2013 08:37 UTC

Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:37:14 +0900
From: kaname nishizuka <kaname@nttv6.jp>
To: behave@ietf.org
Cc: Shin Miyakawa <miyakawa@nttv6.jp>
Subject: [BEHAVE] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-00.txt

Dear all,

I'm kaname from NTT communications in Japan.
We are testing CGN under the support of Japanese Government.
Now, we've uploaded a new draft based on the result of our verification.
The useful information about the average consumption of the ports are available on the document.
Please look through it, and all kind of feedback are welcome.

By conducting realistic experiment, this draft is answering to "draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-10" which will be the newest RFC very soon.

The document is *NOT* intended to be Standards Track. It's for Informational.
The wrong description is just mere mistake, so we'll soon correct it in the next revision.

The full report of our work will be available soon on the Web in English.
I'll also announce it when it's available to this mailing-list.

Best regards,

kaname

--
----