Re: [BEHAVE] address-format secure configuration

Xing Li <xing@cernet.edu.cn> Thu, 01 April 2010 08:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:59:02 +0800
From: Xing Li <xing@cernet.edu.cn>
To: Christian Huitema <huitema@microsoft.com>
References: <02d001cad0f5$41ef7ee0$0600a8c0@china.huawei.com> <6B55F0F93C3E9D45AF283313B8D342BA6863C744@TK5EX14MBXW653.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF65139210A3@TK5EX14MBXW601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <034501cad120$f96c8d80$0600a8c0@china.huawei.com> <6B55F0F93C3E9D45AF283313B8D342BA6863CDC6@TK5EX14MBXW653.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com>