Re: [BEHAVE] Comments on draft-sivakumar-behave-nat-logging-03

ssenthil <ssenthil@cisco.com> Thu, 10 November 2011 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=ssenthil@cisco.com; l=4515; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320951339; x=1322160939; h=date:subject:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=K5p0N/ir+x0TThdp/VwuaWv1JRbPMOS/M7nOT3vzkhE=; b=fZkuwgmGKL3vLVoIdslScGSOYvfGzHWzXrUVr615oCrnLBE9UlyktvVF vYbjX3SoNfn8kuLXV+DQo02Kod4Dp6wa6fP1GEq+qYqm83fLAWc3tVgnW kKQ9S1k/N9hp1ylB7nFLtG04qwntuqagdh+bgIwoSt6dIjBtNUe8n/IuP A=;