Re: [BEHAVE] TURN Issue #1: Bandwidth Param

Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com> Fri, 14 December 2007 05:05 UTC

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:05:47 -0500
From: Jonathan Rosenberg <jdrosen@cisco.com>
To: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] TURN Issue #1: Bandwidth Param
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2959; t=1197608713; x=1198472713; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim1004; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=jdrosen@cisco.com; z=From:=20Jonathan=20Rosenberg=20<jdrosen@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[BEHAVE]=20TURN=20Issue=20#1=3A=20Bandw idth=20Param |Sender:=20; bh=cdeJiSvlWbUnP0oTSPKPczHfYrrI4OJVjb6FnXAAXcg=; b=ZR+qEBwEaaHG7SUbrxutIywYAQF1YFD3Tpb6q0kVy5/SD55uTkJ7EmupFv tJgcxHLhuS0Qx4Rv+OIenKiV94ZSnXZU/ohSa0ppUrYehVon1MzNvkFvt3GE cJ+5dZMNrTSrrvOY0ZY7W659BBGG5kp84mNLApKcGI6PGS8kRzwY8=;