Re: [BEHAVE] auth48 changes to draft-ietf-behave-dns64

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Thu, 31 March 2011 12:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=5018; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1301574575; x=1302784175; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fsCcV0aNuiGf1Q5qhG126QxED+MVuqx2STmLBaDpZjQ=; b=KPjTTh6QxgWQQo6BXzVu+z+FyNu0gWm1VUU+nUdmMWZCylgTWdXtn7Nj uM204XEv2exNr/zh8TIfmAaTmh+AieF3I33o0Wsby0NbPQ2r+bA0d+di0 b2XBdH8tGM54vzfF+/tWDBoVtVofGovIfRWyKO+4FnMQ+0CaX+tFxmDbt 0=;