Re: [BEHAVE] FW: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth-00.txt

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 25 April 2013 18:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3093; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1366915468; x=1368125068; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=39sRkKZ5wdWpjrW26b9ZyhmOtSFwTIpvjNZMkBENAu8=; b=hYMT/PBXek0rcZe0z7+7dxBe5fuimsCePUV2UCPfTveacOe2Ksg9XCyG rInW6ZK9eCwzJ79vT99EBvPNixnSYQmSJ5xG02gKhQTAGscm6hMmce4kR vjdbwF0Iap/X2evCFatWAiHW6D7SW0RbkMuJN33KBNhWRK0X5JziJHH6I A=;