Re: [BEHAVE] One comment on draft-korhonen-edns0-synthesis-flag-01

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 05 October 2010 18:11 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com, 'Rémi Després' <remi.despres@free.fr>, teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
References: <AANLkTims-Jo83uddVzb-fjiF12oLicY2rEMMDNNMKg4X@mail.gmail.com> <068001cb63f4$36347a50$a29d6ef0$@com> <EFC90BF77CDE8E4983351B6D9FCFD4DF03ED52@TK5EX14MBXW653.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F5F03ED089B@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <883C56A8-6D8B-4600-B264-3B64236B6EE3@free.fr> <32742_1286280426_4CAB14EA_32742_16316_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F327C0F6B2A5@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr>, <099101cb64b2$e1ac1aa0$a5044fe0$@com> <17340_1286301973_4CAB6915_17340_41755_1_94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F327C0D31EE5@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr>