Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action:draft-ietf-behave-v4v6-bih-00.txt

<teemu.savolainen@nokia.com> Sat, 16 October 2010 21:14 UTC

From: teemu.savolainen@nokia.com
To: brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 23:15:37 +0200
References: <20101011143005.21A1E3A6A94@core3.amsl.com> <BF345F63074F8040B58C00A186FCA57F29F5837A62@NALASEXMB04.na.qualcomm.com> <4CB8B6F6.6050706@sri.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F5F039D1B8B@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <A6F9B474-FDDE-4FB5-89B9-01F9905B14C5@nomadiclab.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F5F039D1B8F@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com> <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653431D9B2@TK5EX14MBXW601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com>, <AANLkTimt+vZh5BbhEUD+i2oigW0RxHCObL_DexLJyFWg@mail.gmail.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F5F039D1B96@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com>, <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653431DB93@TK5EX14MBXW601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F5F039D1B9A@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com>, <9B57C850BB53634CACEC56EF4853FF653431DC57@TK5EX14MBXW601.wingroup.windeploy.ntdev.microsoft.com> <18034D4D7FE9AE48BF19AB1B0EF2729F5F039D1B9F@NOK-EUMSG-01.mgdnok.nokia.com>, <4CBA0AEC.9090300@gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US