Re: [BEHAVE] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6145 (3061)

Alice Hagens <ahagens@amsl.com> Thu, 05 January 2012 15:28 UTC

From: Alice Hagens <ahagens@amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 10:28:47 -0500
To: "Gokhale, Gandhar" <Gandhar.Gokhale@lsi.com>
Cc: behave@ietf.org, RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC6145 (3061)

Greetings,

On your side, there is no further action beyond participating (via email) if there is discussion of the errata triggered by the initial mail.

For RFCs from the IETF stream, the IESG reviews errata and marks them Verified, Rejected, or Held for Document Update. This is described on the following pages:

- How to Report Errata
  http://www.rfc-editor.org/how_to_report.html

- IESG Processing of RFC Errata for the IETF Stream
  http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/errata-processing.html

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you.
RFC Editor/ah