Re: [bess] [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7510 (4350)

Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com> Wed, 29 April 2015 08:40 UTC

From: Xuxiaohu <xuxiaohu@huawei.com>
To: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com>, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:40:33 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.111.99.55]
Cc: "George Swallow (swallow)" <swallow@cisco.com>, "mpls@ietf.org" <mpls@ietf.org>, "nsheth@juniper.net" <nsheth@juniper.net>, "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com>, "Black, David" <david.black@emc.com>, Lucy yong <lucy.yong@huawei.com>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>, Ross Callon <rcallon@juniper.net>, "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com>, Loa Andersson <loa@pi.nu>, "bess@ietf.org" <bess@ietf.org>, RFC Errata System <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
Subject: Re: [bess] [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7510 (4350)

Hi Carlos,

In fact, I had ever followed the above logic by specifying the BGP signaling for MPLS-in-UDP in a separate doc (https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-softwire-encaps-udp-00) which has been moved to BESS WG (see https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-bess-encaps-udp-00) recently. However...

Best regards,
Xiaohu