Re: [bess] Comments on draft-dawra-idr-srv6-vpn-03

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 02 January 2018 15:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=KrTdslgPCuPig7J7U1kptSvC4t8wJsrHXpDoiaH/RX8=; b=qobHAVj+1Wtx2L6hJV8uUgw+BnThgtc5/I93tBCvLHchdNwuGq3zqILhxOuEUEYpqr pdr10oApdk4/wLgmqlKjA1BXwCzG0scXztr2VFtZY1RIe/b4YBdk9gPtZIe/NV7j87Dt kOrpDYAStExfHDk/k1/Hfin15XMUxrxcHDxUaz85z248lJwYYn94IabOfp/Ek8pbA2N+ eoXDgn4xk27QePEelC37gN53EQRqEQLL1svqGSZqOYLOrPHfRNZKWQxk7XFkWaMGfP54 f/o0LJPafl7U7OK+KJLZGUJ1tba8EMVxobf67VB+9v/2NAelvtBQN+J9ntfqP5dY7NR/ 60Jg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=KrTdslgPCuPig7J7U1kptSvC4t8wJsrHXpDoiaH/RX8=; b=fZOX1osOx+MRe+J74xHHrruqxfDBmeSHLTunn8R1tLrEZ1WJXvpDcRBVjLud2OsTBE Bz9Wxjlv3YjI5qy6ep4UHVJ0RYqQtRavzhwHOlq8fs0+WAWik+6rNoVXU55Q1vbmxbsE yiu+UfmK1oJw0wi5qXwi/yXUKDsh5SYkQnfctkAxG7ik1sSCXOpapxZbQ8KNuOeP/OZn 9gAQBLI3IC/0kqAREibdTs5XZzigBeDguE/1KvDsgmMFrHS0+GHaI8BZaBB3eQ6I016V OuHaBH3gebwoHOwYOEMCPfLOCXsYvuLM9RM6HLnLs8t3vDH7oyqon1heMcBjp6bagsSh lwjA==