Re: [bess] Erik Kline's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-na-flags-06: (with DISCUSS)

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 30 March 2021 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=LYyBartaPfCWS2mJs1DC30p8eNVNcMkYdlnGGofFa+0=; b=lySu2Rw11fybF2bhYBlYSWCTV8HfaFhvBTQVMfyMbV15NVDLJqLOXkfwI/fUA06B4L sc0cRtOompWnvE18INFNwCS4Tfo3AzZUwJuigp59mn548HtKMIXkPnsspb6c3caIELQA 3sO9dET4Rap1uXhNYWdBODyOZ2N79apZDigPqa+guvS/Q2WTICwo7Wy6xy90VuyLq8YX ZeLzIfce6Cs09AcUeDC8UgSJp61FsSAnqfpkTJlDCs48IHUk2laRppWFry8myfMtXCiJ DsNrmu9QGbdwm9L5wl7zHMJ7I6m6quDzgPoR6IHAB9zL4a8JOw+0bunkXrdf2hFqZzGq NqOQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=LYyBartaPfCWS2mJs1DC30p8eNVNcMkYdlnGGofFa+0=; b=SkNrcYK28h5C5SxBmCVDySq3Vu1MFBwlFGhr7oylvrKk5XI9rQ+bS5MGWfnVkcoiW9 WKdb8MXvufx5cese7THtPTsoQebFSu1x7pz5OyGZU3YYdoumZcfTdYtICRQWpXXk+9xB bDv0z/VPXkscfs/RNJHA9l1sAsXGo/quzz+T97JuQae00hvWjxqLJuozSKDuJAuFtjHU Q0c26t5YxYQuR4EjFMXXAfYQAdeqIle/oaN6tihvQDiT3g0p9w6m6m+B3qewEkyPuv05 mEEa1VK+sF42c+s7zmzH4DJzY2b+byjFjkGvY/fR2vQ2JQcJP+EY+sZRiJsZ42AtDOJz a45w==