Re: [bess] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-msdp-sa-interoperation-05

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 07 May 2021 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7RU93UmPE7SFYY0LET4MLl5wUuhENfeR1i8eq1n+nuM=; b=mv38VU78bNvmJ6IOhclSYx4Ihrnlvxaoo6n+icP03OFNeRxORhu35Uy+NCGyqg38IR wlXowjT+bYN+og2LiOAGCZAaFNubItLWD4pmU2El4T6VXnKktFGSEev02GI95D09UFyJ gaGmVV2Gk6sBbNhxLcw5QH9qAFHnx3T8l18pqnaq2a931Nsx4ISoTVxVc9cbIfxhMPYa 1kua6btekCQTFKnZ5TP0BEbJmjcNqMCLL1wv9PQVJfLdm0G1HyVyHq8Ni0gNL7zHag71 nRmpZbTEKiosxIUGIhycJLYyQcEsfegVjBDC+g+8Y/Uf2FEuYhfDTaYd1Ne2i8WtVNBt 7Grw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7RU93UmPE7SFYY0LET4MLl5wUuhENfeR1i8eq1n+nuM=; b=eHlQxRfd+rLpsPeW1WFO18P4/3crUNZyxyhGiTKC697Ib/O1DFj2a/5ee9shXsCPx9 RsjnnMir/3byYAmD+fVjBQCFmIik89lnosfiV/PTYAaRALSLB6PdLYvb3lvPPvRRiXS1 oPVzcnrhd4u8S1jEs1Ety1w9PBqVVbVCo8DiTZn/ktsBhHQ7Ut6VVmUBSTMBTkBJjMVw zQ2HR0jnGurlKG90xUx9cEXu68+4qOjQsplurtB2U+xjsJmLusulhzGDgQUI2i9TzUii QYDbcUoz7mtFdXFw1VCJ1LuMYxnKwAljdyei8WTZFksE3n6i/E8ZF5DWigIq9ck5b/LD XONw==