Re: [bess] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-10: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sun, 13 February 2022 04:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3AjDWKqY5WNVKQufsJws9nn48kUzAUlCLpDb2PjnG0s=; b=bubl91lSMfgeNLM0eA3It81iKfXW+sbAdbI5xWLaNn9b35g86vGykDLXwRDKg9GtPK 0yc4BWBPvXazjfSYcCN02lNdmUs7RbRInAEJhn2J8rbE5h6ie3ljQ/JYCqzkJQoH/Anr wupmoS7uymSspM6/ZNmMm3kci0FWsCtO1lY8qU9Fj3QizR24EmLeYt5dz61zwauQtQKq lL8eqd0chNqkZv0pxRcdhKbdJ1cB8QLAK6QXUuTAZwTsZFoi24wCPRf15uOgzhfl+9OU FfN0CcUsmxC1ZGOHfL3bjpYqOt4A3dmlZ3hvpf9x1ix1r1BvU/QGUv9M1i8LUBBzq58U I3IQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3AjDWKqY5WNVKQufsJws9nn48kUzAUlCLpDb2PjnG0s=; b=4OABehtlsae6QbrmL8155ZL/E3TaeTkHCkIo7bF9hHIVWaEB1VxQFIH0/r2vrVymlb 7axsEbMK82Yal2pUAka0/d+d/6MU5Wz7ZmvpnfAki/EXMCcUqSu6u4bRkCOSuM8B80IA UU2Xob2+reIyh89GRDpoJUPFBvvEcdcQD/qG+CJNl8AAQ6Z64agwbkOY3BJ4om5h6Nwq aIP69SPMLZJ4t2MRqYIT6yRTs2wZ+WdH9v56GmZzzEjc9L2jbeW/byNpwTEMx44LnQ2H rB/CorwkfyxG5+h/zU4tN8fWSyWxSLsP7FKRY96ngkJO5U49mIcldX/kC4U0GISFlFTi +E9w==
References: <164462070317.8057.6829026572175337017@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAOj+MMFtGVoaoj-L5Wv2yZz+HpQ3JLehvtBHtxrfG0-wCfko8g@mail.gmail.com> <AM7PR03MB64511292D62F62956411ED67EE319@AM7PR03MB6451.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAOj+MMFA3jq7XOB4nB8A2t+A2iuty25NMB+9x5NTHTeVdcz9+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV2q9PtrF0s5Fg1m6Bzxp_vqwD8AYecW-8XtiwBK6j-AKQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM7PR03MB6451B011892EE45756BC219FEE319@AM7PR03MB6451.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV35+MMcOhKP1A=GL03DXOz=+DdMZi-LUT9i+2zg6U6dJA@mail.gmail.com> <AM7PR03MB6451ED5117424D879227F4EFEE319@AM7PR03MB6451.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV0Giax-QyKtH5uHVnFCmBKLNnOaEm9E=M5T5_dcc_zMrA@mail.gmail.com>