Re: [bess] WG Adoption and IPR Poll for draft-mishra-bess-deployment-guide-ipv4nlri-ipv6nh-03

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 17 April 2021 06:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=M1cTut0lHwJjC8/HkB5lOWGyJKqU0AIb6XnI+hPT4cw=; b=OHT+pBNWYVtDwwD/7zt01QzcPj57Q0AURMMn+UnyK3k78jbqKVz0Xj+RwLoGhTIF+n qPdc5W+SrQCojMbR7jV+z4I/wyRc14cq9RAgf9Hh30eZba+XHjuyDFr8s9An5hCBM2qO adfsaXKYn3sP/LTw+oBOnIAEqAxqN3WAnbgAQsseDvTZSfwMj1DKZk912GHJv0vN+dj8 niKkovNUMKobcbzm36OcCWuCp09WKaIwqizngvj3kzA34+IXHnjfV/rE++lBUQai7MLo r1mbqiIXEqhO4YhIMCTHg+Jv6P+QnFdTWn8Vlj0uZJgWIpGW+NmD4b1qskeCpMHy+Sz3 ms3g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=M1cTut0lHwJjC8/HkB5lOWGyJKqU0AIb6XnI+hPT4cw=; b=h+njiP0zy3J6ScrClsxRbBPU2wPjghzjmDt45KxQDxURqtIrkZR6OX8zryKFhWWXlk rpwvl1C3ji9Xd3wx8XGnT0i0TvCXdVYd99TFdHqxwFYYQKR9fDUCWCaWa/S37857gmsd aEktMRr+cXGeVhxOVA++Wcj6wr0uSHQnXuKZ+ENTvx5CYRPNo8viIXBxP2ttTISM0MWQ kK+KRDyD9KGhbDZLKjcmp9U988XVOF0k108q8kAFFX3dUUO2PMHnRZQGfRgX8O9tdztz sM5CMapwMkw3vgjPl49rGlPwkDBI1f59+iO53z5PrJaTttdjLLaHYCxbq4nSl/1OIBCY XsgA==