[bess] Question regarding RFC7361 implementations (received errata)

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Sun, 31 May 2015 13:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=aSdi6kkNT+J6fWJmqR6RslG0Ri5O+VvE0jsK78xuiUU=; b=KL/woJLrUn897iYpH/JrM11uatL81suCApejWGJ4o5fjKS2i/GwcLYoxQ+VmBeZPc9 HS0mh27jWa+yTvKuWcNS2IQS58yKjQlIZnqcqn0eliuuhv6hQviiFP2GBj2KGPfXndyC Q6gj5a1HrJ76e367+EhzBvIZyMw5rHjhead+5f+MMmLgZwCgNvJQpt69kqApcMWLImAm j0uXXyxpTCKgPc28wAMhzRmC+y2kLuyPEpixO1HBSprOx4fZtfF1eFFVjG5g5xEs+E4+ SxymQHVsncMWC0UHdNN2D9B7aUAxVNEvLOyiWfMEtauA32HzC82WcGNpC7L23r/eqTxs HvmQ==