Re: [bess] new WGLC for draft-ietf-bess-evpn-inter-subnet-forwarding-05

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Tue, 29 January 2019 22:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=31310; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1548801716; x=1550011316; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=J8kgpEXfTDs2Xz1PUKbkhQ9eu4DCPrL/FtOmCBkWUq4=; b=FVKd17bo5wY5udNlkEC4bjq5wj4uk18XkCACgOGcDYF7r7dXVBWN8hNu XMO1MpqXxEBjMGZp/HcSnQIbSgxspFZgS+5WU8EmFBMA5gzcDt6DtRBoz CTDOxLybxYLgroxFW3O3+U8a+ov1PDWDi4nUZbsZyyQI8fR4HD6DbPl// M=;