Re: [bess] About draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy

"Mankamana Mishra (mankamis)" <mankamis@cisco.com> Thu, 22 March 2018 20:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=93004; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1521750460; x=1522960060; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=vuKVOrpI8c8beF71S6iNUp6CwvQrdodetqT+fv/utZA=; b=jDQt9+fWpOLMPHTnc+jrX+H4xAUo4y+1unwPALtneXEJ8Ywpo8z5K+at /aTpH68hiRBbu6qEQ2Yq36eUrTZOuflBBJ1/5Mguw8Jum6cYsovlJseu8 HHL+lVm6/vBTvnVpFNRmkecrEaP1OPvB7Psd9aMoxjTDQdAt1XV81AIMa I=;