[bess] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-14: (with COMMENT)

Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Thu, 28 October 2021 14:12 UTC

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy@ietf.org, bess-chairs@ietf.org, bess@ietf.org, slitkows.ietf@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 07:12:22 -0700
Subject: [bess] Francesca Palombini's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-14: (with COMMENT)

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-14: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy/

COMMENT:

Thanks for the work on this document.

As in draft-ietf-bess-evpn-optimized-ir, I have to comment on the overuse of
abbreviations and the assumptions that the reader is familiar with all concepts
and terms used make the document really hard to read for non-expert in the
field. I'll also point out that having a terminology section with expansion but
with no references is not as useful as one with proper descriptions and