Re: [bess] Enhancing lsp ping (in extension to draft-ietf-bess-evpn-lsp-ping)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Tue, 24 May 2022 06:28 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=s2Ep8E7e/oFBXNzUw2fUNhbpbbSHINcQmS1SDuIpBbg=; b=eWH2yaYFbhyaCSllsmjvJk9C87OeW/y0q89QKxj0OIyO8NO/KqjOsEoTiKZrFvWFl7 /7u14EHABU47ombuzThX0ww5WurM1bWHUvas4Ore801Np8JfrMi5Jg/lELhPTMY43lu9 xdnpf7CnGT7Q2ca5h/2Iggk9ulPw1zsdOG86eXCAyrKfJifhAcIh13S8Rgvz/89K1/PA ZV1/pkHPcC4PANn1/a0I3UkOhxQpac6FSSDPUHEskmFkEbPjPqo/F9hlTVFQ04kT3rlO TwYk2AGPkiW1gU8IUMRFw3pc7naxXayYQqgsjrQOMcrX4aKb7gflJNxJ+K+cGCeqgj7z Su7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=s2Ep8E7e/oFBXNzUw2fUNhbpbbSHINcQmS1SDuIpBbg=; b=elnc1Ub40TAmeMLHX4CEmUOzlIOifQTB+ZZfxrcyfElVlQZ3Xl726dp9fwSaCE2LH+ wyYGWzxEaMlOi1bR14vzROlc1HBy/0cK+ypTsbE6KFQAIX91yVZ88kNVkW3mfRv8wH6r g89Ewcy23zVAPC+KsdBQ0SUYiDqTyURz0zECeErDEG1qWIUKJM2Exy5qjj+Uw37xTu2H ixeFK33Ib3avBM0YRtN1AzJ75gmQUV3WgLYgCpa61UqXYdLi4DbUrVl1jDvcFQzuWa8a aW2Q9aO6BnQGYvp+Lc+2tJdKYFcZzeTHmRL6+VtTCND7K7q8fuMV5o++q7tlUc1dM7ID fllw==