Re: [bess] Shepherd's review of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 04 December 2019 22:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Md2nfJHghtj5TQRqvs9obGsUHWZtFbNpIdnLoC9KcMY=; b=legry5cEIFC2wD3g1sY4NcNhOu3Is/3nSU+nqo036qQWV/XaYq5DZ3pVst9+ijqRlI mVbmfuj6uFON1nKgD/Jm0wSLM6tzFFAXoSqm2XRI5ZiKsQmXCXtcnwumc0GT0ZsU0GuH njzG/TxC3WV+OU9yHXAxHoL3RNe3eLTd9HB5euO22IpqoMBehhKLAxGX5Q2g48/0o3VU +x81Kx+RA/JMOaQopgGLo5i2Hon0pmMwdW5ZtABxExojgPEMo2YO6R2CW6W3oZ6O1lzi aILLW2StzRwB9zVQmawY0mpIuaumPj5SzfYww4yC2CShs33040E2mrD/dmB9ZWHElGab TjcA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Md2nfJHghtj5TQRqvs9obGsUHWZtFbNpIdnLoC9KcMY=; b=DggMaaDcrNgdikBLr5N7s0gmQZahCRywFHd1mR+9617z7yrmpCksvSLXL3iUNX4/dj +m+cB/1fU6tZn/prHUZ0JC2nCr27VCNrTErHXNU5XcK5qsDB45x0MXPaot1j4oZyEGGb bne+OoqPwwkh0Jb9DhukHtMvieyi3Rm2L0bxO6U80zDyzTe7AcZJrMJ9SUygksu5z812 uvj2+2OQU9YWHlnLbbLFo0NL7rbOVAVynGsjY7TIUb/LgTzJls2Fwz9D3ALjMWBzS+Qo 2i8NLu7JchzvLR9CsHPfYf24imjPBewGAbJQYjacxsSmAqX2aBi3fVfJrGJ9WXn7zu4Y denQ==