[bess] draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang is adopted (was Re: Poll for adoption: draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang)

Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange.com> Fri, 03 June 2016 12:38 UTC

To: bess@ietf.org
From: Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 14:38:05 +0200
Cc: draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang@tools.ietf.org
Subject: [bess] draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang is adopted (was Re: Poll for adoption: draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang)

Hi everyone,

We've just received the last pending answers on the reminder IPR question.

We have consensus for this draft to become a BESS WG document.

Authors can you please repost as draft-ietf-bess-l2vpn-yang ?

You can include the agreed changes in -00, in particular the ones that
are small. You can also cover them in next revision.

Additionally, we encourage you to trim the list of authors right now,
because with 20 co-authors (!) you are beating records, and well beyond
the recommended limit of 5 authors.  One option you can consider is keep
only editors in the list of authors and list everyone else in a
"Contributors" section.

Best,

-Thomas

2016-05-04, Thomas Morin: