Re: [bess] Comments on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-04, wrt Inter-AS Option B

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Tue, 14 June 2016 03:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5403; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1465873249; x=1467082849; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=FkDbyGfAxdRaY/ldS4ti662egAXyBlx3DrEtqlYtFw8=; b=awgsAyUP+Ylp4Q86HhDN2JimllXT6wJw+cF02b6umuD6+rmU8XIdeJpP WHorCBBwPPxzPlbrwy1EWF5N3+HBTDqwkBEldaQDcnE/ir/mgWmi6TotQ d/Ptx/cc9f0pwHxpYRp8oQeXa2PJpuDXwJ6+Gkivp/yZsGjSvylTHRMmQ o=;