Re: [bess] Alvaro Retana's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-evpn-proxy-arp-nd-11: (with COMMENT)

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 08 March 2021 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=t7p44L5dJ+DFkawu9Nd9kAWFsvdE5hdWey/JlTnxFek=; b=Tou96VspkbMeG0IN4O/+aCrfcSV5sddlP3PeYjESPCEcBjfVpxjJab2BYHX6CQ9U6N wjINl/S/laiAd16VV5LagAStU5Ava3wXHKHP57l99TOhYGpceUrBSV3bMJ/yMqQ+m+G8 XwCN9j+asAY5rYi2j4gtrtpbwD7tHpEmY5OcipS5FtfHsl0DXRVOdtZ/NuDW0Mt6KVHj a5/5XnFpQIykgBAEXZUT+FjyIFTE+No+LH0EcQYHKqQGd+vRg34zrW8/xgox+4Ea0+Jz cl13bcRYQSWKxfJFYR9+0jk09wd2Wpw+/KgbmCQBzlgzT4f1HKzOJVaFYEJc6BeADSeR mHkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=t7p44L5dJ+DFkawu9Nd9kAWFsvdE5hdWey/JlTnxFek=; b=T8I6cKQtO0kq86METqbPcJ/tRV6Sdn3JApIk50Q7BxbCgxyT8f8tEAJTuaSqHubBwX nVG4fooy82fF1phOLcnsZBwZmOU/5v4jBXmFQOyDyhKAXYNOPs8RBL6PWFBIYtkfEb7v FUpBQ2QZETHQ90He6xQdPCLmfU1rBYIQlJLX4Ckj/mraBvkQygvcVOp9Ya7vchc0O2Wp cEVoVrDjdAMGTlJ8ZPiZODmEcCEd/f00/wAl7YHyTFVgk1BzWKyyVrMmRe/PQ0N5W2TP JCffnxeknWL8n2z82EI3OVubsAfJZFXitMHgVt1MyC9FzSFEiL63NaD/ws7pTrd/GCJ6 cIbw==