Re: [bess] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-01.txt

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Mon, 29 February 2016 02:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=30474; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1456714595; x=1457924195; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=I8vNS30nd/2Hx6oZLBE8B1ivEGKMaNhh/3Td3NrUKlk=; b=bz4W85kcRISc4qpiYO0Hd3EGAVxZh35VVFxz8WoingkDbrGMJ8Z9WRu+ SkKsODsoYiqdW/2Kr3xgZqSvBD5rv+mgCWKLbqVuycvf6ZBilmbzGJDut NYTZmYRL98vaXk6QGh+nI4L8Fia1tMUafcVyErAOgJo2CFk/jSWnHdGvH U=;