Re: [bess] New version: draft-ietf-bess-datacenter-gateway-07.txt

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 10 June 2020 18:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7DVduL5541R4yv2ugPINMy9AiL1v9YJE4XkgGF414FU=; b=AR/xRvkIeUD8PezmhWpcJSk9z1Fz/xf5b1IkoL1Td0hg5ORr9Y4L92rhky18nAKG+6 5sC9E2Ajdukef1mNIVvEjRTlEk5h6+H2xuAk0AJa7gOrC2lhaCxkDTK8182NSa++Tale F6Sx45jUXXMI25y+ZUz91DU3Z41L2EBYFLu+Ykn4hZRLDzO3HsC5uWNG9/DgI36SzvLl asAHz9lPt2a0Xixz5D24K4MGX9UkDNjMVxbq65hxsdds+iae0ROH/2BsAiPab/2Y22AY 589hLVvQQeW4OWLYfG6mTGEO82TsFCzrZ57/cbBjnHnlp+6/JpO65aRnrAzj8cjoWRcz j7hQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7DVduL5541R4yv2ugPINMy9AiL1v9YJE4XkgGF414FU=; b=LV7qoLYfTeKC+Vfs7yX2nVNBw8wcjQOM1BQjPKAUsSMn2kO3JpjtBENLMYXb33P7iC PpUQAQ/yNpjtODfdVobVjYmSak9D/N1Ta6RExwxMG6Dgltv3doSMGZH1S5K0/R5HWMSx Jf+/RgZ0XpUJ9FecVFthSjr42KGxSJuZzgoPqN8TZJvRib1Y1xvT+i/Mr7Nf3O6W8cDD TB4jLQ5rgU+DxpfRDEp5JQt40egFDP/HXRYTV47aHWsP9KG6B5YEgrTR9fgxfEmf3CDD AKOoFxGQRG69ZyVgsA30JNCSqSnx/QsXDEzlYw2B8g3XnHS7BJl+qBqZkdF8iYxRqBGu BvGA==