Re: [bess] John Scudder's Discuss on draft-ietf-bess-srv6-services-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 05 March 2022 09:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=DcCkQXQcrBMS+kxW4JCkjGvFloqISJX41UaRWqHhnOU=; b=RcomKwUUl5erHGqtaJedvwtSzqiRl0yZOi19JsUXCFPQFQxoO5nr0LzTQFzGI6aYrT 5fFpADu64DVISrVl45by7VylB3x1DD4fHEyXEQoT7Y5j/TFiT5IJx0Md5DbH9uMJfBRz 6kK3NRT0tM6vVJZybuqIj7uKB1FY3JcnfpY5AsBF7YPNkAPIm748S8p/YywHpT/QoPqh eRK0cVcU4y/WxmuxVMWYzDXd3NRs8TwlbNNHaM8CuDYnFPQ5YOLs08YDDuiax4l/fYL5 CY8MHRF2g7ih7m1Y1m4ja+mk02dg8gM9EbRvrgmK7XIOCSZQykbv3HpuAqYt6gu49ZgS XKTA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=DcCkQXQcrBMS+kxW4JCkjGvFloqISJX41UaRWqHhnOU=; b=RrAMhiLbgZvUxXXO2eqW9Nyad4o0JvZzI441uaZw3mf1mguzqQ05rxCw3qgUov5wmn bC1zqcGNX9gRCF6LhX1fWOp2okqdb3+FXJim/e+UtPplzPgo6XVR247oaOlQgS4mukaq Hax5IN4UddO6Uc/UCcPImw0avyFSsas/q9jJ9dvM9qXk91X1ozAmI+1FswLSkt+VK1YE mRBhtYf6V5PiqEkb1sz1imGYadWWN9Vo3FnGUmOSvoVYJsgxNniPLNDn/263hQZz3Y3E xciG87S22V1itGtl3X+ZCIbzTn+T27tl7dPbOSo19nFLXw5MVdLuLVWCrK+hUwXWX9Pc Sfng==