Re: [bess] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-13: (with COMMENT)

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 18 December 2020 04:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FXur87D831ancKXNV1wMX7U0lB3ytjXR8/3aoVcVKsU=; b=VenCSWgiTzjujIDtPIMpEqy5ioK5GXGP9m8nOtp1CYQVtti2TKfVn1nazC/hgf9His 23TGE/SlBbM4iDMI17qZ7bNTkFKQ/qkf1OfSRYn2UJ+6djs+TNC/xpqbf0Ku9ConJi85 54gKvS4Fc/WytMv2be0gdljCJ4lrZ4HyEvgNmaIl0Fa51m/Mw7PCKiptG93XusqkoML6 RXE8bYnPbevC2mKe5VcDmQDQKd7oV4wR+R9fjuIrtMb2Kkx/TaNSq7B4hCRif2t0zS87 9k8f4jA19CIqXGUzzxPWjaDV054M81O+VeXwtskjPrI3J/9aTAISnSupZB7O5jdQuI96 wuCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FXur87D831ancKXNV1wMX7U0lB3ytjXR8/3aoVcVKsU=; b=p/R+b/fDD9G0shbVulZ7NP1IFVy9CmtvANIyhf7ANICeCZNcv6iFnh+u2FBxb4/6mL d6ZxfFeSWVIXWtJIQ5O8MjjcVaoACBQCfQcnQO15stvVUAwhk5yDSH7EWRlJodiQOS1J zeX3lxjenwMyY4qzuEwupRdYqZWovCdJJQ0MFxKD63GM9afarXZBxBPXlyv0jl8pqeaF /Pzm9iKr2gIbV4gF0jSBxNpWzCDRpg2mHXBQLtgsa3Cp/EeDqWeOjTazEcK7u5qH/qIA clOIhdmT1VN7+Cof2QqFoKVNSAZn3K3bhYsfxbJcMUB4Utyf3JoCVqB/pLgaG9ijmTvO nrDg==