Re: [bfcpbis] Spencer Dawkins' Discuss on draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4582bis-13: (with DISCUSS)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 March 2015 15:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=0uiubY916SQVjtTr7WMw6EUR+lV635y86/S8NqokJIk=; b=H1Xjjtrx1jg6yYykyjFzVqOIqnbMH2aNKK3bbWRMOSG5rW5BA39GjhLJlLQlSlVD9w cpKev935jMBuTMATjulayfBjNiI3o6Iryc7APmnljsAQXcL+XJeeS2esfbyDpgnmr7La VfRW5gSPGfAd/h+/nPxnCqQRICXwBLo3d/bRJpCZuc2Oe4q/+iNY4tJyid7yPD1ALJKd xou2SDMxr4RVvZhj6VNQMgO/9J8Ov50y149bUgDIHcEkPubTe6kHRCheJKh8C8aryXMv ZAKWeiRicEhvWgchwKMKG9x6dL+6+Br7JlNROYHxm8y4Pg+A5SUmiVtpmGwW3JlOYb10 Aosw==