[bfcpbis] FW: NOMCOM 2013 - UPDATED 2nd Call for Nominations - APP, OAM, RAI, TSV

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Tue, 08 October 2013 19:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5269; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1381259468; x=1382469068; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=mAbwGNo6N5I81l2bB2cZCjD4v2ODJxdFit/6sDEVk1M=; b=dKgdpW0lrDd3gE9/5oorZQ1Qs+r41Ctge1VezvQKu8uGfQlF3nOMMQhP FfG4UGGOYofXFm44JsUJLDMU6vn5+j1Zkrq+MVUN2Qugq1NgPSCtcm5fu WBkY7S8vEYTxKo4Pb2bfxOGyrhKg0PDo8K9zud3BZUB5atUYuAr1sdAP8 o=;