Re: [bfcpbis] [art] ICE, ICE-bis, and Cluster 238

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Wed, 22 August 2018 21:03 UTC

To: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, Applications and Real-Time Area Discussion <art@ietf.org>
Cc: "bfcpbis@ietf.org" <bfcpbis@ietf.org>
From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 16:03:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [bfcpbis] [art] ICE, ICE-bis, and Cluster 238

[trimming mailing lists]

Thanks! That's a good catch. It's not really the same problem (the issue
with C238 is inconsistency), but it *is* an issue in that RFC 8445
managed to beat it to publication, and so it should similarly be
updated. I will ask the RFC editor to make an appropriate adjustment to
rfc4582bis, as I don't think its disposition really depends on the
outcome of the Cluster 238 discussion.

/a