Re: [Bgp-autoconf] Short comparison of the different documents.

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Mon, 02 March 2020 12:44 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>, "bgp-autoconf@ietf.org" <bgp-autoconf@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 12:43:52 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.108.203.211]
Subject: Re: [Bgp-autoconf] Short comparison of the different documents.

Hi Warren,

Thanks a lot for your review and analysis of the solution drafts. It could help to identify the set of common requirements/functions, and also the differences between the solutions.

I will provide a list of requirements based on the feedbacks received from the draft authors last week and share it to this list. Further comments on the requirements are welcome.

Best regards,
Jie