Re: [Bier] proposed BIER charter

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 13 February 2015 00:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=iWfYUmZtU/X/lqoVQl6z4T2FCM94obsOkLvAystHM9E=; b=J39TNrvE0cUX6eoC7jsR2Pinj6tRcPV+m4RIslKBKu8ndA95d1en24YeGs49/x9mkr aDr0qwEfA3UWj9cL7+hJqqFV4K3wtT7TLaP60LiWkBYPOzUaS82cQARsE2hNs8q49vKE 1MeB5dWezfgRf2jw53NpTmRt1/jHUnJ+Rp/zaBJ5behaiRlRrN0DQPTMVdHhwAEwjTjw d2iksPJcVN3vZuOKxflVveSj5a0UY8Jo3tposfpEsM2uSO7ozLMDtn8Yt7awfeOU6wMy a7hFHWjfdSfAzUveaj3OUugNRC2tRg5aTxCEkUTq6LlnU/xmAU9+OJwiZ8k2QLtdhYgq /R4g==